Monday, October 8, 2012

I'm thinking I'm back...and with news


Hello friend,

I'm thinking that I may give blogging another try. It's been over a year and I'm starting to get the blogging bug...if there is such a beast.

A few things have been going on since I last posted, but I'll hit the highlights and bring you up to speed.


  • We finished our dream garden...well almost. The fence is up and the beds are built. We had a pretty successful first season. I'll share pics and info in another post. 
  • I've been studying for an upcoming test for work. Blah, blah, blah. I'll be so glad when that's over. 
  • We moved my mom to a new apartment. She lived with us for almost 10 years. Talk about an adjustment!
  • What else...hmmm, let me see......................we're adopting!! We are so excited! It took months of paperwork and lots of prayer but we are officially registered for an international adoption! Yikes! I'll fill you in on those details soon too! 

1 comment: