I've been absent. Haven't blogged about anything practically all summer. That's okay. I've never really been consistent at anything, including blogging. I still consider myself a newbie to the blogging world. Why am I not consistent? I think I have adult ADD, or maybe I have so many things I want to do that I am a jack of all trades but master of none. It could be laziness. I guess it could really be just about anything...like enjoying my summer but not taking the time to pause and document it. Yep, I bet that's it.
I've had a nice summer. It's gone by way to quick. I know it's not officially over, but it's officially over for me. When the calendar turns to September, it's all about fall in my world. Autumn is so enchanting. I adore everything about it!!
I have plans for this fall...
- first and foremost, i plan to soak up each minute of the beauty that comes with the season
- i want to relax in one of our hammocks as much as possible (we picked up another hammock at a yard sale this summer...it is a stand alone model) a girl needs options
- nesting, I'm big into nesting...you'll find me fluffing my nest, canning and freezing food for the long winter, planning meals full of comfort food, and making sure our home is comfy cozy
- i have several new recipes i've been saving for the cooler weather...so you'll find me in the kitchen...a place i love to be.
- we're still putting our yard back together after mayhem and chaos took place this past winter. we are just about ready to plant grass and build our dream garden. i'm so excited!!
- i'm also looking forward to bike rides (now that the weather isn't so hot and icky), boat rides, picnics and i'm still hoping to go to the drive-in theatre. i love the drive-in!
Happy Fall Ya'll