I could go on and on with questions about my life (past, present, and future). Honestly I am still trying to figure it out. Still trying to grow into the person I want to be. Into the person God wants me to be. Do I want change in my life? Yes, I do! Am I willing to step out of my comfort zone and make positive changes in my life?
Time will tell...won't it!?!
Am I making New Years Resolutions? No. I am not. I will make a list of things I want to do and accomplish in the New Year though.
Here goes...not in any specific order:
- Yard work (it should really go with out saying since we downed 35 ginormous trees and destroyed our yard as we knew it)
- Have my Aunt Lois teach me how to crochet. They say it's easier than knitting. It doesn't seem that way to me.
- Start a scrapbook I'm calling "Project 2011" Random pics and tidbits from each month of the coming year.
- Read my bible the whole way through in one year.
- Spend more time in Massachusetts with my guys.
- Buy a new camera and learn how to use it.
- And finally, work on this little blog. Learn more, share more and have fun with it.