Kristie's Fall To Do List
- Seal driveways
- Keep after leaves and acorns (this is a huge task)
- Make apple butter in our kettle over our fire pit and can for gift giving.
- Organize our annual Harvest Party and scavenger hunt.
- Spend too much time in the hammock reading books and daydreaming.
- Bake pumpkin choc chip gobs at least once.
- Take a road trip to Vermont when their fall foliage is at it's peak.
- Finish all the repair work on my dollhouse.
- Plan and organize The Rigo Christmas season.
- Stock the freezer and pantry shelves for the long winter months. (This is a must since all my guys will be home and they consume huge amounts of food.) I will make three extra grocery shopping trips over the next three months to accomplish this huge task.
- Finish all my required tax classes for the upcoming tax season.
- Spend time in our home making it Comfy Cozy for the cooler weather.
- Cut quilt squares and start on my first real quilt project.
- Make a few Christmas gifts.
- Start back up with my daily bible reading program. I've kind of fallen off the wagon.
- Plan a weekend getaway with George.
- Put all outdoor furniture away for winter or cover if too large.
- Divide hostas.
19. Clean car and have all maintenance completed before winter.
20. Buy a snowblower