Sunday, November 4, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday- 2nd attempt

Well to be honest I feel like I know less about my camera now than I did a week ago...I can't wait to get that aha moment.

1) Wild:

We had the privilege of going to Sydney and Cameron's cheering competition yesterday...I am absolutely Wild about these two gals.



2) Welcome:

This is the Welcome you'll see if you come knocking on my front door this time of year.



3) Adventure:

I have always been fascinated with the thought of fairies! So much that I've concocted a plan to hide a fairy door in our woods and create a story that I can tell my grandkids...someday. I can only imagine the Adventures that go on behind that door!



4) Vibrant:

I bought fabric to make a Zippy Strippy Quilt  for someone VERY special. I wanted it to be bright and Vibrant not to mention Comfy and Cozy!



5) Classic

Even though I'm not completely pleased with the results and will stick with my tried and true chocolate cake recipe in the future, I love a Classic chocolate cake with chocolate icing...and so do the men in my life. :)

I can't wait to get started with next weeks list!



7 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the pictures!!! These are awesome. That fairy door is SO SO SO cute. :) And I would definitely eat that chocolate cake. Yum. And that fabric is beautiful. :) No puggies in these pictures, though....I miss them!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! I haven't done a Scavenger Hunt Sunday in ages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWWW...I love your pictures. Imagine how happy I was when I clicked on your link from SHS and what do I see?? PUGS! We have a pug. Yours are sooooo cute! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful girls! That fairy door is so cute, and it sounds like some great adventures are in the making. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love the fairy door! Hang in there. You'll figure out the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with your fabric choices. They are sure to make a beautiful quilt. I also really like the little banner decoration on your cake. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I encourage you to visit 2peasinabucket.com photography board - there is a 12 Weeks to Better Photography on there that can help with learning your camera. (been there, done that with seeking that 'aha' moment. That said, these are great choices for the week's scavenger hunt. Nothing - and I mean NUFFIN, better than the classic chocolate on chocolate cake.

    ReplyDelete