Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Random Pictures


I'm sitting here in my bed enjoying the freedom of having a laptop. I love to snuggle up in bed and surf the net or play with iPhoto.
I've been moving pictures over from my old computer and have come across a few that I thought I'd share.

I love my husband!


My boys are my world!
My pile of pugs make me so, so happy. They are little clowns and love me no matter what!
This bulldog face puts a smile on my face too!
I cannot wait till hammock season. Lazy days with a book and a bunch of daydreams.
Howard the duck has found a permanent resting place.
And finally, I need a pedicure.
That's all...for now.

1 comment:

  1. I just love the "pile of pugs." That put a big smile on my face. I miss you guys so much. Give everyone a big hug from me.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete