Thursday, August 12, 2010

Daydreaming of Fall

It's hot! It's humid! Ick! Double Ick!! I am so glad Fall is just around the corner. Call me crazy, but I am ready for summer to come to a screeching halt. I'm daydreaming about cooler days and all the wonderful things that go along with such a glorious season. Like a billion acorns in our yard. These painters hands belong to my youngest son, Brantley. Even though he's 21 and all grown up, he still loves the little things, like acorns in the fall. Football games. Doesn't matter if it's high school or NFL. I love football.

A little bit of fall decorating. Who doesn't love pumpkins and mums!?!
Long country roads and gazing at all the beautiful colors.
How about a bubbling kettle of soup? That'll warm your insides on a cool fall day. Yum!

Let's not forget certain childish antics.

Yep, that's what my daydreams are full of right now...lots and lots of fall goodness!

3 comments:

  1. Me, too! I'm always ready for the new season to start. It doesn't matter which one. I don't think I could live somewhere that you can't tell the difference in the seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristie, I am laughing here. I just put on a Fall post.....boy, do we think alike?

    I am completely ready for Fall. The weather won't cooperate but the inside of my home soon will!!!! Ha.

    Barb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so ready for Fall now. Great pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete