Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A quickie from Massachusetts

Hello!

I was just going down through my daily list of blogs and decided to take a peek at my own "very new" blog. I'm so excited! I have some new followers! Hello, again! Thank you for following me! It makes me feel encouraged to continue on. I am new to this and really have no idea what I'm doing. What I do know, is that I am excited to have finally taken the plunge into the blog world and cannot wait to see where it leads me. So many great blogs, so many great bloggers.

I didn't bring any camera cords to connect up and my iPhone broke (got a new one) so I can't even share any pictures from it...like the yummy sticky buns we had in Boston. I'm having fun at my home away from home an am taking pictures to share next week. Please hold on...please don't go away...I haven't even had a chance to get to know you...yet.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome into the wonderful world of blogging! Blessings abound as you link with others...learn from others...and others are blessed by you!

    Blessings and prayers,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristie, Congratulations on starting your new blog! I read all of your posts and I just love the pictures of the dog! YOur hammock looks so inviting!
    Keep up the great work... and posts!
    Yvonne @ StoneGable

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving blogging! I'm so glad you took the plunge!

    ReplyDelete