Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Mmm...Mmm...Mmm

Do you like yogurt? I do! I eat a yogurt almost every day for lunch. I add fruit and grape nuts. I think I've eaten grape nuts in my yogurt since I was 18. So it's been a few years {wink}. I've pretty much been a dannon yogurt gal and hardly ever buy any other brand. Then I tried Stonyfield Organic yogurt.
My world will never be the same! Yum! It is SO much better than any other brand I've ever tried. True flavor, fat free, not too sweet...just scrumptious. Love their website too. Stonyfield Farms
They've been around since 1983...that's about a year before I really started loving yogurt. All those years I've been settling, searching, for the perfect yogurt. So glad the search is over.

2 comments:

  1. I love stoneyfield yogurt. We began eating it a few years ago.
    Hugs,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not real big into yogurt but have been thinking recently that I should try to acquire the taste for it. For health and all that.

    ReplyDelete