Saturday, April 30, 2011

Strawberries and Pugs

I've been playing in the dirt a lot. Today I planted strawberries. I ♥ strawberries.
I've also been playing with my pups. I ♥ them even more than strawberries

It feels so good to be outside. The sun is shining, the weather is getting warm, and everything is coming alive.
Our yard is looking better. The clean-up is coming along. We've had the guy in once to grind stumps. Now we need to clean up the wood chips and then he'll come back one more time and after we get all the branches burned we'll be ready to replant our grass...yeah...that puts me one step closer to my dream garden.
Meanwhile, I'm busy planting onions, strawberries, potatoes and I'll be planting blueberry bushes this weekend. I cannot wait to enjoy the fruit of our labor!

No comments:

Post a Comment