Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Spending Some Time with this Guy

This is Brantley. My youngest. My gentle giant. One of the kindest, sweetest, most thoughtful people I know. Even though I am a tad partial, I can honestly say he is one special guy. He's home from Massachusetts for the week. I get him all to myself. We can have long conversations, I can cook for him, we can watch Expedition Wild together, I can get all the gossip about George and Jared, we can spend quality time together, just the two of us. Times like these are rare. I'm going to take full advantage of having my son all to myself!!

But there's someone else that's fighting me for his attention. She's actually trying to keep him all to herself. She loves him just as much as I do. Hello Meatball...okay...we can share.

1 comment:

  1. You lucky girl you, having Brantley all to yourself! He is loving every minute I am sure! I hope you and Meatball can get along this week!

    ReplyDelete