Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ready or not...here I go

Hello. Is anybody out there? This is my first blog post...ever and if the truth be told, it's also an assignment from a very dear friend. You see, I've been kicking the idea around about joining the blog world for quite sometime and even went so far as to give this little blog a name. I added a profile to my blog then, zip, nada, nothing. It's just been sitting here...waiting...lonely...for me. Every few days I stopped by, dreaming I guess, of actually taking the plunge and posting something, anything. One day I stopped by my little blog(less) and noticed I had a follower. Yikes! Pressure! My follower soon sent me an email with an assignment to make a post...so...here I am and here it is. Not history in the making, but baby steps...a gentle nudge. Thanks Lettie. Love ya!

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I've been stopping by everyday to see if you've posted yet. I was beginning to think I should have given your "assignment" a deadline.

    So, now that you've broken the ice, post away. I am looking forward to following your blog and seeing what you are up to.

    You are a very dear friend to me also. Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just joined to follow. It is a beautiful journey. I look forward to getting to know you.
    Blessings,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes on your blog! I'm sure it will be terrific!

    XOXO~ Renee
    p.s. Lettie sent me :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. Just found your blog. It looks great. Can't wait to follow your posts.

    ReplyDelete